Have you been fed up with reading all that crappy money books and are searching for the best money book, which will solve all your money problems, check out this post? Today, I will talk about one of the best money books I have ever read in my lifetime.
As an avid reader, I am a guy who is very interested in financial topics. To be specific (wealth building and personal finance).
The best money book
One of the main aims of this blog is to create awareness for personal finance in India. As India is a developing country, one of the bottlenecks in the development of India is the lack of financial literacy. I vision to see you people being financially free. Getting beyond the traps of money and doing something better for society is what the ultimate goal is.
How to grow your money and how to beat inflation and how to set up passive income models is what you need to know.
This can be done only when a person is financially free. So, I started reading books on how to get financially free
Some crappy finance books shown as the best money books
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- The Automatic Millionaire
- The Millionaire Next Door
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- 7 steps to save your Financial Life now
- The 21 success secrets of self-made millionaires
- Awaken the Millionaire Within
- Zero Debt: Break the debt cycle
And I believed these all books to be great until I read “The Millionaire Fastlane”. This book is literally a gem. The Millionaire Fastlane is the best money book that I am talking about. This book cuts all crap and bullshit going on for getting rich.
In the above 8 books
Some people say save 10% of your income, invest and at 60, you will be rich.
Some say, live frugally and save and lot, which will make you rich definitely but not soon. You will be rich after getting old. This is known as a slow lane.
What will be the use of that money, when we can’t enjoy it at that age.
There is a superb quote in the book to get rich slow. In other words, at the age of 50s and 60s
“Sacrifice your today, your dreams, and your life for a plan that pays dividends after most of your life has evaporated”
This point just struck me and I came to the conclusion that I don’t want to get rich slowly.
Now note it here that I am not saying you will get rich overnight absolutely not, you have to work hard, really hard but just for a few years and not a lifetime.
Why it is the best money book
The Millionaire Fastlane talks about something more unique
- To be a producer rather than a consumer: We consume a lot of things, and people who made those things are hefty rich. You know why? Because they have reached millions of people and people are using their product.
- Robert Kiyosaki earned more money, through his Rich Dad franchise than he earned through real estate. He earned millions because his product reached millions. All the personal finance gurus are rich not because they followed their idea which they tell In their book, but because they have produced something and people are buying it.
The Millionaire Fastlane has some points
- Start adding value to people’s lives and make sure you connect to thousands of people. For instance
- Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook, through which people get connected virtually and there are billions of users on Facebook and that’s why Mark Zuckerberg owns billions
- Bill Gates created Microsoft now used by millions which add value to their lives, make their work easier
- Jeff Bezos created something through which you can order at the click of a button and solve the problem of going somewhere to buy something.
How Jeff Bezos follow this best money book
Jeff Bezos is the world’s richest man and the reason why he is the richest because he has created Amazon which adds value to people’s lives and that to millions of people.
Everyone would agree that Amazon has a userbase of millions of people and when people order the product from Amazon, they save their time because they don’t have to go anywhere. Just a click and you receive what you want. This saves time and people’s effort and this is what value Amazon adds to their lives, makes things simple.
How Bill Gates follow this book
Bill Gates, the world’s 2nd richest man launched his product/service Microsoft which makes the lives of millions of people easy, they don’t have to know coding stuff to operate the computer. They now have a user interface ready in front of them which can be used to operate the computer. Millions of people are using Microsoft and it adds value to their life. Value addition.
Some other examples
Google founder Larry Page: because of google people can search about anything at the tip of their fingers. Value addition.
Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook connected millions of people from one corner of the world to another corner. Value addition.
Uber founder, now people don’t have to wait for a taxi and negotiate on prices. It makes life easy. Value addition.
Filmstars add value by entertaining people, therefore, they earn millions, for example, SRK, Leonardo Di Caprio, Salman Khan, etc…
Cricketers add entertainment factor, therefore, they earn millions
The same goes for football players like Messi and Ronaldo.
Adding value lesson from the best money book
Value addition can be done in any aspect, you can share knowledge, improve health, improve wealth, save time, save money, save energy, improve relationships, etc…
The point is to make you aware that you can grow and earn a lot of money by providing value, this is the only secret or the hack you wanted to know and not many people understand this because this comes under unconventional thinking and a majority of people have conventional thinking.
Now as you have learned that providing value is the only way to earn a hell lot of money, make sure you provide more value than the price,
Suppose someone is giving you Rs.100, provide them value worth more than 100.
In this manner, the people whom you serve will start talking about you to different people because they loved your service and they will indirectly do free marketing for you.
Due to this indirect marketing, you will get a lot of customers because your main motto was to provide value.
I hope this answer helps, I have learned all this secret from The Millionaire Fastlane.
If this answer had a mindset shift in you and made you understand how to earn millions, please share this answer as it will reach many people and they will also know about this secret.
I can give more and more examples, but I point here is to add value to people’s lives and connect to millions. The more people you get connected to the more you will earn.
The conclusion from the best money book
1. Produce something like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and many others
2. Add value through whatever you provide
3. The value should be more worth than the price
4.Connect to millions of people
Check out Seeken Youtube channel
799 total views, 3 views today