Hello all. First of all, welcome to a new post of The Improvement Terminal. In this post, I am going to share 25+ great quotes that will ignite a fire in you.
Quotes about life and motivation
- If you want to do something, you will always find a way. If you don’t you will find an excuse
- Don’t let people become a priority if all you are to them is an option
- Study as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
- It is better to deserve an honor and not have it than to have the honor and not deserve it.
- It is a rough road that leads to the height of greatness
- Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain
- The only formula to success is double the rate of failure
- Adversity brings out our hidden potential.
- Life starts at the end of your comfort zone
- If you want to change your life, do the things you haven’t been doing till date
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started
- It is only you, who is stopping you from achieving your dreams
Quotes about mind
- No problem is bigger than the human mind
- There is nothing you can think and can’t achieve
- Our only limitations are those we set up in our minds
- The things which are totally in your control are your thoughts and your actions
- You are the one who can convert “I can’t ” to “I can”
- Never underestimate yourself, you are a champion you can achieve whatever you think
- The most expensive real estate in the world is your mind. Don’t let fear, anxiety, worries, negative things stay in there.
- The more you ask “Why I am doing this?”, the easier it will be to achieve it.
- Learning from failures is a success in itself.
- Our mind is a goldmine, we just have to know how to extract gold from it.
Quotes on wealth
- Compounding is the 8th wonder of the world, those who understand it earn it and those who don’t, pay it
- Taxes punish those who produce and reward those who don’t produce
- If compounding is the 8th wonder, then leverage has to be the 9th wonder
- To build assets in life, firstly your time needs to be the biggest asset
- If you can’t earn while you sleep, you have to work until you die
- You aren’t going to be wealthy if you don’t put a price tag on your precious time
- The greatest tip on investment is investing in yourself
- People often confuse wealth with spending lavishly, they are not the same.
You are the average of the 5 people you closely deal with. Therefore, spend more time with people who are more successful than you.
Thanks for reading
Link to my previous post: http://theimprovementterminal.com/5-great-lessons-from-rich-dad-poor-dad/
My Quora Profile: https://www.quora.com/profile/Arjun-Sachdev